Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My old Facebook quotes!

So these are my old quotes that I had on my facebook since 8th grade... yeaahh I need to change them. SO I am going to be adding more as I go and when I get bored with them, I'll delete them off there and put them here.
Just so ya know, there is going to be a new post on my other blog, but I never finished writing it because I had to go to bed because I was getting tired. But I haven't forgotten... it's just sitting in my drafts. :P
~ starry_amazement

♥♥♥
too many ~friends, fam, other
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."

"A laugh is a smile that bursts!"

"The mind is the rehearsal hall for your actions."

"It's a yam" -Jeff

"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ
that a man should have to seek Him first to find her."

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt

"Crazy Man!!!..... No, Not Really!!" -Victoria

"Did you...?" -Lydia!!!

"In my world, everyone's a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies"

"Fishy!!!!!!!!, Why are you sleeping!!!"

"Now don't tell Tiffany this because she'll deny it. When she's home alone..." -Mrs. Patty... goodness

"Silly rabbit! Trix are for kids!" :)

"Do NOT push the awkward button!" -Kari :)

"Speaking of the angel... of DEATH!" -Levi
noodles...

"Blue skies smiling at me. Nothing but blue skies do I see. Blue birds singing a song, nothing but blue birds all day long."

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

"Your love is a symphony"

Me- Do you have a door?
Man-Yes..? Umm are you sure you want it?
Julianna, Lydia, Brittany, Taylor, n me- YES!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller

"Hope is the thing with feathers- That perches in the soul- And sings the tune without the words- And never stops- at all." - Emily Dickinson

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Theresa

James- Do you guys want some shaving cream?
Lydia, Ashley, me- YES!!
*laughter* ;)

"I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for!"

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments appropriate!!